You wanted the BIG time Obama — well, you got your wish from the Patriots at American Grand Jury. 172 Grand Jury members worked night and day for 10 days in session to hand down the presentments against our arrogant Usurper.
It’s defintely a world’s record and Obama now owns it — the biggest Grand Jury vote in history charging “the ONE” with Fraud and Treason.
Many Obots out there think we are crazy. The Patriots will say, “so who cares what the followers of deception think?”
The people that truly believe and “can read” the United States Constitution know without a doubt the prez is as illegal as a 3 dollar bill. Those that blindly follow BO are only hoping he never gets caught as the road to deception will truly judge all those in the end.
Now that the Presentments are finished and posted for our members to download, what are we going to do next?
Mack Ellis and Carl Swensson are headed to Washington DC and should be there on Monday. They have a number of stops to make to serve the Super Jury Presentments on various people who are complicit in helping Obama stay in office. The White House advisors, Eric Holder, the DC Attorney General, the Offices of Pelosi and Reid, the Offices of the Supreme Court and certain other powerful and undisclosed recipients are on the list. Will these liberal government officials care? Some will laugh, most will hide! Will it make a difference to those of us who can’t stand the thought that our leaders in Congress and the Administration lie, cheat and steal to retain their power. Like I said previously, “the road to deception will judge these people in times to come.” God has a plan for all of us. You either live your life in honor of God and his laws or you choose the other side. It is really very simple. All the retoric in the world will not change this supreme truth.
Next, we are asking every Patriot to celebrate the 4th of July by telling your friends and neighbors that the Usuper has been charged with Frand and Treason. This should give everyone a thrill and make the fireworks even more exciting. After all, the 4th of July represents the birth of our Country and the American Revolution. The Super Jury is part of the NEW American Revolution and the Patriot’s goal is that of taking back America.
To help celebrate, we have the new American Grand Jury (4th of July) flyers that can be downloaded here. [the download link will be available in the next 24 hours]
We have a new AGJ BlogTalkRadio show that just made its debut this past Wednesday. It was a resounding success! The next show is scheduled 2 weeks from now.
The new American Grand Jury Forum is now up and running. It is a private Forum for graduating jury MEMBERS ONLY. The first 24 hours was exciting as the members have already contributed around 100 posts.
Waiting in the wings are over 200 NEW members in the database. These are the Patriots that have submitted their Oaths of Office and are now waiting to serve on a jury. Your wait is not long now. Everyone of you will get a chance to be on a Grand Jury in July. With active and new members we are pushing the 450 member mark and growing daily.
Things are happening at American Grand Jury. Don’t miss out. We need more Grand Jury members. Click the link below to send us a message asking to serve on a Grand Jury.
For those of you out there that don’t think our goal is possible, just remember this:
During the American Revolution 70% of the citizens were loyal to the King or apathetic. The other 30% founded a Nation.
If you think we don’t have enough patriots in this country to remove the usurper from office, think again!
Relevant posts;Grand Jury Indicts President Obama
A Second Grand Jury Indicts The President