Sunday, May 31, 2009

Citizen Grand Jury

In "surfing" the realms of the internet in the fields of my interest I have come upon many sites of patriotism. I came upon this from the The Steady Drip In viewing this video, inserted below, I was reminded of a comment I saw on another site not long ago and I am paraphrasing but it goes something like this "I don't know who will fire the first shot in this revolution but I know there will be 50 million second shots". It is certainly a profound statement but one that rings truer with each passing day.

This guy is far from articulate, he obviously is not running for any office, but he pointed out how we have lost our way, how we have given up control, and how we can take back our country, how "We The People" have absolute power.


You can do one or all of three things. Pass this on, join AmericanGrandJury.org, or just read this and eat your donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment