Saturday, February 7, 2009

This is Your Fault!

Here I go with another blog. I am going to tell you to call someone, I am going to tell you that we need to take action, and you will read my words and do exactly what you have always done and that is why we are where we are today!

I have done the same thing over the years. I started listening to talk radio when I was 20 years old here in Boston. I listened to the late great Jerry Williams, Gene Burns, and David Brudnoy. I was a democrat, at least that is what I thought I was. I voted for Walter Mondale and Jimmy Carter. But I wasn't informed. I can remember sometime in 1984, an election year, I saw a Meryl Lynch commercial on TV. "Meryl Lynch is bullish on America" was the slogan. I sat there and thought wow I am voting for this guy! Then I found out he wasn't on the ballot! (I can't believe I just admitted that) So from then on I made it my business to get informed, that's when I realized that my core beliefs were not that of the democrat party. But I digress, again.

My point here is that I did inform myself and voted accordingly but that simply is not enough. When looking at history and how we got to where
we are today it is clear that the activist have had control and have directed the politics of this country over the last 50 or so years. It has brought us to a point where we are looking square into the face of total governmental control of all aspects of our lives. I always thought this country would end up in this state, I just didn't think I would live long enough to see it.

I will save the comments on how this president is the most dangerous man to our freedom than we could imagine. But it seems that many "states" are seeing the hand writing on the wall. 20 states have initiated bills or resolutions for "States Sovereignty" under the 10th amendment, and please if you do not have a copy of our bill of right and the constitution in your home then go here and get one FREE! And when it comes in the mail, read it! These citizens are informed and do know what is happening and are taking action. You need to support them. Call and or write you state legislators and encourage them if your state is on this list. If your state is not then call your legislator and ask why not! We need to be active participants in this government to have the government we want.


Lawmakers in 20 states move to reclaim sovereignty

Obama's $1 trillion deficit-spending 'stimulus plan' seen as last straw


No comments:

Post a Comment