Saturday, January 24, 2009

Only In America

Obama heroin POTUS birth certificate
I do believe in capitalism, and that ideal will soon be a history project for 5th graders, and I do not begrudge any trying to make a buck by selling Obamabilia. There is a huge market for it and maybe I can come up with something myself one of these days, oh wait I hear tax freedom day has moved into July? And I long for the good ole days when we complained it was into the middle of March! But I digress. This picture is of a New York police departments forensics bag of heroin.

You can click on the picture to enlarge it. Now I know the Obots will point out that the border on the left does not match the border on the right and declare it a forgery...LOL Anyway you can read this story at TheSmokingGun.com The Audacity of Dope

No comments:

Post a Comment