Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This President Has Now Made it Personal For Me

My daughters husband and the father of my beautiful grand daughters is on his way to Afghanistan. This video depicts what he is heading to. Gunnery Sargent Jeffery's mission will be much the same as what is shown here, he will be charged with training these barbarians to perform like soldiers. As you can see it looks like a futile effort. God speed and God help you my son.

Afghanistan's Failing Army


No one likes war, no one wants to see their loved ones sent into harms way. I have repeatedly thanked my daughter and my son in law for their sacrifice in their service to our great country over the years. I supported president Bush as did they. President Obama does not get my support for several reasons. He has demonstrated to the world that he is not a leader, he has pandered to every world leader he could speak to or of. He just today spoke to our troops in Iraq and with fanfare he told them "It is time we let the Iraqis take control of their 18 provinces". Well 13 have already been turned over to the Iraqis. he told North Korea not to make such a provocative move by launching a missile, and they launched it while he was speaking about drawing down our weapons? And I do not have to get into the fact that like millions of other patriotic Americans who firmly belive he is not even qualified to be CIC.