Saturday, June 14, 2008

Marinated Chicken Wings



Now anyone who has enjoyed the Goss family "secret" BBQ chicken wings knows how good they are. Well they just got easier to make. I happened across some chicken wings that are packaged in individual vacuum packs. See picture.








So I got this neat idea to marinate the wings. I have an injector, see picture, and I just poke that into the package and inject the marinade right into the package. This has many advantages. One I use much less marinade and two I can have several different marinades. No mess and if your only cooking for yourself or maybe two it is so easy to just inject one package.



I actually mixed my marinade in a tall glass, so easy. Now I can experiment with different marinades using less liquids and ruining fewer wings.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment