The Arkansas State Grand Jury made BIG news this weekend. Using the American Grand Jury evidence this jury took the process one step further. They convened a “live” hearing with 18 members, studied the testimony and evidence, deliberated the charges and put it to a vote. The hearing lasted for approximately 4 hours and the tally was unanimous: All 18 jury members voted to indict Obama.
Just a few hours earlier, at approximately 2:30 PM EST, the May 16th American Grand Jury handed down its indictment of “Fraud and Treason” against our presumed president, Barack Hussein Obama. 26 members served on this jury: 25 voted to indict Obama. 1 voted no.
The following criminal allegations and complaints were voted upon:
That Obama is NOT eligible under the laws of the Constitution of the United States as provided for in Article II, Section 1.
“No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President..”
The charge of “Treason” against Obama is before the people of the United States of America. That such complaint is CRIMINAL, of high crimes, and extremely damaging against the people.
All and all, this was a big day. It was double trouble for Obama.
The momentum is growing. American Grand Jury, Texas, and Arkansas combined now have 5 Grand Jury indictments against Obama in approximately 3 weeks time. We are just now starting to see those indictments filter across the land in the form of serves with sheriffs, courts and legislators.
We are not fooling ourselves; we know it is going to take many more Grand Juries and possibly 100’s filings to get the job done. Sooner or later the court system is going to be inundated with “presentments” against Obama. Sooner or later public sentiment is going to demand these courts act and force Obama to answer to the charges.
The good news is that many people are responding to the American Grand Jury movement and are willing to serve. We have two more juries still scheduled for May. The first one is full and the last one is getting there. In fact we are already starting to register members for the first couple of dates in June.
Many people are wondering about the math. Okay, here is what American Grand Jury is going to do. Convene a minimum of 10 juries before the 4th of July. Hand down indictments from these Grand Juries and in turn file a minimum of 20 filings per jury. That would be 200 indictments filed against Obama just in time for our Nation’s birthday.
We may be able to do more, but we need your participation.
If you really want to be part of this movement and ultimately get rid of Obama, then becoming an American Grand Jury member is the best way to take action. Click the link below and send us a message. You will receive an information letter by auto-response telling you how to get started.
For those of you out there that don’t think our goal is possible, just remember this:
During the American Revolution 70% of the citizens were loyal to the King or were apathetic and did nothing. The other 30% founded a Nation.
If you think we don’t have enough patriots in this country to remove the usurper from office, think again!
Thanks again to the American and the Arkansas State Grand Juries. GREAT JOBS! Now let’t get busy and and get these indictments served.